Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Practically Perfect in Every Way

Are you an uber picky reader? You see a they're instead of their and than flounce? Just like you did when you saw my improper use of than for then. Ooh hoo, I make myself giggle. Well, I'm a self-proclaimed whimpy flouncer, but I do know an excellent fic when I read one. The following is the list of fics that I think are perfect. Essentially, these are my absolute favorites. There's no rhyme or reason here, they are what they are - well written, well plotted, well, well, everything. And I love, love, love them. They are practically perfect in every way.

Team Edward
Dead on my Feet
True Love Way
A Quiet Fire
Pound of Flesh
The Best Man
Emancipation Proclamation
For the Summer
Wide Awake
Coming Through the Rye
Edward Wallbanger
Tropic of Virgo
My Yes, My No
Beyond Time
Firefly in Summer

Team Jacob
In Pursuit of Normalcy - Jacob/Renesmee
Crossing and Uncrossing Lines by Audreyii-fic
Soulmatter by Naranwien
The Definition of Want
The Return of Bad Jacob
Fall for You
Better Now
207 Days After

No comments:

Post a Comment