Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Yes, My No

My Yes, My No by Lolashoes
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5366705/1/My_Yes_My_No
Summary: On the plane back from Italy, Edward asks if they can try again. One Bella says yes; one Bella says no. Parallel stories in alternating chapters explore how these two reactions can influence the reunion and rebuilding of trust after Edward left. Canon/AU


Takes place after Bella and Edward return from Volterra. Bella decides in one storyline to accept Edward back immediately and in another storyline to work through the pain slowly and perhaps not forgive him. The stories converge near the end. This author is brilliant and explores all of their feelings. Edward's words to Bella are heart melting. I turn to goo when I read this story. I love love love it!

Team Jacob safe as he isn't mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment