Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Return of Bad Jacob

The Return of Bad Jacob by LeeLeeXtreme
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5083345/1/The_Return_of_Bad_Jacob
Summary: Set during Eclipse. After their first kiss, and after she "punched a werewolf," Bella decides to pay Jacob a visit and let him know where she stands. Rated M for Strong Language and Lemon, i.e. Sexual Situations. Mature viewers only. Epilogue coming soon.

I know I said I'd never review a story that's incomplete, but this one is sooo good even without the epilogue. I can't help myself!

Set during Eclipse and fits into the story without changing it. Brilliant! Jacob convinces Bella to use him sexually. To explore with him. All the while he and Edward are preparing for the battle with the newborns. This is so exciting, sexually charged, and somehow still in character. And even though Bella is acting like a super skank, I feel sorry for her. There are some definite surprises in this story too. The writing is excellent!

Team Edward safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment