Saturday, May 29, 2010

Then Direct You Into My Arms

Then Direct You Into My Arms by BlueandBlack
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4373336/1/Then_Direct_You_Into_My_Arms
Summary: Set during New Moon. Bella, Jacob, Victoria and the pack. There will be Edward later, but not as a result of cliff-diving and Tuscan suicide attempts. Jacob/Bella, some Edward/Bella, some Sam/Emily/Leah.

Holy smokes this fic made me tired...because I could not stop reading it. I was up until three am, yet I told myself after each chapter I was going to bed. I didn't until I finished the whole thing. I read it in one day. I can't even describe how much I loved this fic. It was so emotionally draining., My heart hurt for everyone involved. It was romantic and sweet and slow paced. Jacob and Bella were perfect together, young and innocent. No smut, in a good, appropriate way. This one also had very little bad language in it. Written from Bella's pov. A new vampire (one created by the author) brings Edward back into town to protect Bella after he's been gone a long while and Jacob and Bella have already created a strong successful bond. Of course she's drawn back into Edward. Poor Jake is heart broken and dealing with imprint issues and loving Bella. Always loving Bella. It's devastating and depressing. But, I assure you this fic warms the heart and leaves you with a good feeling. It spans about four years and feels that way, yet it is a 27 chapter fic. Go figure. Again, the writing is superb and the author really pulls at heart strings. You have to read it! This author makes me not want to write smut because she captures romance and lust without the gory details. Well, like I said, it almost makes me want to not write smut, but I can't help myself. I'm to anxious to know what happens after they get naked and a dot dot dot just doesn't tell me anything. Oh well.

Team Edward safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment