Friday, September 16, 2011

Smell This Cheese. It Stinks Like a Foot!

A few years ago I discovered I was allergic to dairy. Foolishly, I went to store and purchased some vegan cheese. It was the foulest thing on the planet and smelled like a teenage boy's foot. I refused to eat it, and it sat in my fridge until it molded so I could throw it away, which took f-o-r-e-v-e-r! During said molding process anyone who came over was greeted with, "Smell this cheese. It stinks like a foot!" And they all smelled my cheese. Why? Because misery loves company? Because we're intrigued by the gross? The weird? The unique? Who knows? All I know is everyone did it, and you should do it, too. You should try it. That's how I feel about the following fics. They are like my foot smelling cheese: intriguing, weird, gruesome, and blessedly unique. I love them for all of these qualities. These fics will haunt you for the rest of your life in every way imaginable.

Team Edward:
Goodnight, Noises Everywhere
The Blessing and the Curse
Ultio
Hide and Drink
With Teeth
Clipped Wings and Inked Armor
Emancipation Proclamation

Team Jacob:
In Pursuit of Normalcy

No comments:

Post a Comment