Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fall for You

Fall for You by Live720
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4624886/1/Fall_For_You
Summary: What if Bella never jumped off the cliff? This story picks up from that part in New Moon. It gives Jacob his chance, finally. If Edward decides to come back, whom will Bella choose? Who is Cole and what are his motives? Read and find out!

I didn't even realize anyone else out there was a bigamist, but I found her, my soul mate Live720. Don't tell her, I'm obsessed. This story is hands down my favorite fanfiction piece. Above Coming Full Circle, In Pursuit of Normalcy, and My Yes, My No. It is seriously that good. In fact I would recommend you read it over my own story. That's how much I loved it.

The writing is superb, the characters are so in character and Edward and Jacob are both to die for. It is very innocent: a whopping three swear words and two love scenes that are very tastefully written but still very moving. The author creates a new character that would rival any of Stephenie Meyers creations.

Okay, here's the gist, Bella never jumps, surprise, surprise...so Bella has time to fall for Jacob. She meets a new character who gets in the way, and then chaos ensues and Edward returns. The fight is on. Bella loves two men. Her struggle is so believable and everyone is hurting. It's sooooo good. I cried during several of these chapters and I laughed a lot too. The pacing makes the story believable and you know how important that is to me. Love takes time. This story is so worth the read I wish you would stop reading this and start reading it. Seriously, go now! I'm rambling!

Safe for everyone: Team Switzerland

No comments:

Post a Comment