Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Without Magic, This is Home

Without Magic, This is Home by Aspirations of Whimsy
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5286538/1/Without_Magic_This_is_Home
Summary: “Is it weird that I’m completely comfortable being naked with you?” She laughed and grinned bigger. I matched her smile and winked. “Hell no. It’s totally natural for you and I to be together." Rated M for lang/lemons. 1st eight chapters are friendship.

I read this in two days. I didn't mean to, but I couldn't stop reading. This is a great fanfiction and it intrigues from the beginning. Jacob and Bella begin on a road trip as friends and go their seperate ways when Bella starts college. They meet up again and sparks fly and their feelings soar, but they are young and stupid and don't tell each other. It's agonizing. There were times in this story where I literally told the author I hated her because it was too hard to read. I wanted to pummel Jacob and scream at him to just tell Bella he loved her! AHHHH! But, the story is very romantic, very realistic and very monster drama free. I loved it. Good romance, good dialogue, fun ride, and a good sprinkling of lemons. The whole thing is in Jake's pov and while he lusts after Bella he doesn't think of her in dirty terms, but in emotional needs along with passion. It's well done. I'm not left thinking Jake's a dog. I'm thinking...sigh...what a man! If you like Jake and Bella it's a must!

Team Edward safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment