Saturday, May 15, 2010

Nature vs. Nurture

Nature vs Nurture by Aspirations of Whimsy
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5374535/1/Nature_vs_Nurture
Sumary: AU- Growing up in Forks Bella was happy with her friends and her almost boyfriend, until her mother remarried and He came into her life. Or rather she was forced into his. How can something so natural be so wrong? M for action/lang/lemons

I avoided this fiction. It's about Bella and Jacob as step brother and sister. I did not want to read it. But, I caved and I'm so glad that I did. The love story is so good. The story covers years and works. I was not grossed out one bit. This story has one of the best loves scenes I've ever read. It's right up there with Lolashoes My Yes, My No. This author puts an interesting spin on imprinting that I found to make a lot of sense. Edward figures into the story too, but for once leaves Bella alone for her safety. He finds his own life. This story is romantic and funny and exciting. The monster drama is present but not too much and fight scenes amongst the wolves and vampires are really well written. I loved this fiction.

Team Edward safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment