Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Never Said I Didn't Chapter 17

I'D HIT THAT - Cash Cow - Skreened T-shirts, Organic Shirts, Hoodies, Kids Tees, Baby One-Pieces and Tote Bags Custom T-Shirts, Organic Shirts, Hoodies, Novelty Gifts, Kids Apparel, Baby One-Pieces | Skreened - Ethical Custom ApparelChapter 17


“Why is that so sexy when you say that?”

“What?”

“I don’t know. Anything about baseball.”

“Because baseball’s hot. Mmm.” She moans when I lift her off the floor, forcing her to wrap both legs around me. I love this so much.

“These pants are hot,” I say, getting braver and running my right hand over her butt.

“I know.”

“Listen to you. A little conceited there. Am I giving you a big head?”

“No.” She laughs, then sucks on my bottom lip. “One more,” she says and makes it worth our while, sliding her tongue along mine. “I really have to go.”

“Okay. I let her down and take a step back. I turn slightly, bracing my hand on the wall. I’ve got to get my body under control before going out onto the field. These pants are tight.

She sits on the floor beside me, lacing up her cleats and tying them. She stands behind me, fixing her hair. “What I meant . . . about the pants being hot . . .”

“Yeah?” I look over my shoulder at her. Her lips are swollen and pink from my kisses. I did that.

“I’ve been gaping at your ass for years.” She slaps my butt then adds, “Have a good game, Cullen.” Her cleats click down the linoleum hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment