Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Never Said I Didn't Chapter 18

TumblrChapter 18


She’s just completed the second game of the week, and everyone’s congratulating her. Guys from the other school swarm the field, and I swear they’re all checking her out. It’s disgusting the way their eyes wander her body, how their fingers twitch by their sides like they want to get their hands on her. One guy even adjusted himself when she took off her cap and pulled her hair out of its ponytail. Men are pigs. Jealous pigs.

And I’m one of them.

“I don’t even want them looking at you,” I say later on in her room. She’s not listening, though. She flings her leg over mine and kisses my neck. She tugs at the hem of my shirt, and I pull it up awkwardly since we’re lying on our sides. I nearly hit her with my elbow but apologize quickly.

“It’s okay.” She leans over the top of me, kissing my chest.

“One guy was staring at your ass.”

Bella shoots up and sucks in a dramatic breath. “You should hit him.”

“You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, you’re cute jealous.”

“I don’t want to be jealous,” I say, throwing my arm over my face. It’s embarrassing. This is Bella. I know she’ll be faithful. Still, I don’t want jerks leering at her.

“Then don’t be. You don’t have anything to be jealous about.”

My nipple is suddenly cold and hard. I peek out from under my forearm. “What are you doing?”

“Nothing. I don’t talk, I do.”

“Fine.”


I wanna lock you up in my closet when no one's around
I wanna put your hand in my pocket because you're allowed
I wanna drive you into the corner and kiss you without a sound
I wanna stay this way forever I'll say it loud

Now you're in, and you can't get out

You make me so hot
Make me wanna drop
It's so ridiculous
I can barely stop
I can hardly breathe
You make me wanna scream
You're so fabulous
You're so good to me baby, baby
You're so good to me baby, baby

1 comment: