Thursday, June 27, 2013

Never Said I Didn't Chapter 12

❤ | via TumblrChapter 12


“Well, I’m out. Don’t miss me too much.”

“That’s not a problem,” I say without looking up.  

“Whatever.” Garrett enters my room, leans up against the window pane and announces, “You can see right into Sex Legs’s room from here. Lucky you. All I see from my apartment is a dumpster.”

I peek out my window beside him. There’s Bella; it’s no big deal. She’s adamant about closing her blinds when she needs to. There’s no free shows, that’s for sure. Right now, she’s doing the same as me, gathering stuff for her backpack. She has something in her hand.

My phone moos, forcing me to look away. It’s Bella.

Pick me up? –B  

Be right there. –E  

“I gotta go. Bella wants me,” I say smugly and grab my keys.

“Go get her, Edward. And be better than us,” he says, motioning toward the kitchen where Dad is.

 

Save My Heart by Jason Reeves

Tell me I'm wrong
Turn around and run
Still I'm gonna save my heart for you

I know you want me too
Even if it's not now
I'm gonna wait it out

But don't you dare forget
That moment that we had
I know we both felt it

I wanna tell you things
I never tell myself
These secrets hurt like hell, oh

Call me crazy, maybe I'm insanely
Out of my mind but it'll never phase me
If I have to, I'm not afraid to
Save my heart for you 

No comments:

Post a Comment