Monday, April 1, 2013

Overpass Recognition Plus Some

Overpass was up for top ten completed fics in February on twifanfictionrecs. Voting is complete. There are some great fics up there if anyone wants to take a gander.

Credoroza had sweet things to say about Overpass here.

Just wanted to say thanks to those who babble about what they're reading over on www.adifferentforest.com/. I lurked from time to time. It was fun to see readers getting excited and nervous about Overpass as it posted. 

I got this purdy banner for completing the Twilight 25! Yay!
 photo Purelyamuse_zps203258a5.png

And a while ago I won 2nd place for Best Team Switzerland (under Team Cullen, which makes me laugh). Thanks, ya'll!


1 comment:

  1. I am nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award :)

    http://fandomfanatic.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete