Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Goodreads: They Let Anyone Review Here

Seriously? A place to fangirl and bitch about books? Yes, please. I've been wanting to review books on my blog for some time, but it just seemed like so much work--copying pictures, copying summaries, links to amazon, plus my review. So much to do. I'm too busy for that. What about Goodreads? No, no, no. I didn't want to. I just didn't. I am so stupid.

Now? Now, I love this place. I can't get enough, and I am going nuts with the reviews and the tags and the to-be-read lists. It's a beautiful thing. If you wonder what I'm reading, what I have read, or what book boyfriends are the best, check out my bookshelves here: Purelyamuse Goodreads.

Leave me a note. Be my friend. And, most importantly, share the good books with me.

And to start you off with--my favorites shelf. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment