Monday, November 26, 2012

Where You at, Girl?

I've had a lot of people asking me when in the hell I'm going to post something new. And I promise, I will. But, honestly, I still don't know when. The simplest answer, though, is soon.

Here's the deal: I have four stories in the works.
1. Never Said I Didn't which I've told you about here.
This is completely written and currently with my beta.
2. Overpass: a high school story set in the 90's of finding and losing love.
This is completely written and currently with my beta.
3. One Way: an adult love story about a fun-loving teacher and her hot artist neighbor across the street.
Currently 19 chapters in--a WIP.
4. One-shot written for anonymous Smells Like Metallic Roses 90's contest.
Written and in the editing process.

So, you see, I am writing, I am editing, I'm just not posting anything. Except! Except my twilight 25. Those are up and posting regularly. There are 25 drabbles total (mostly Edward/Bella and Jacob/Bella), and I try to post two a day.

I think once my stuff starts coming in from my betas things will be posted quickly. I will mostly likely do more than one post a week.

In the meantime, check out my Twi-25 and the next post. I'll give you a sneak peek into Overpass.
Thanks for sticking with me and hounding me on twitter. You're pretty.

Purely

1 comment:

  1. Love alll the Twi-25 thus far (not big on commenting sorry!) Can't wait for the rest to come and your stories to come :)

    ReplyDelete