Thursday, November 8, 2012

EmblemThree

Does anyone watch X-Factor? I just started this season, and I'm so glad because I'm in love.

With Emblem Three. Drew 19. Keaton 15. Wes 18.

They have a funky California groove, they're absolutely adorable (watch Keaton dance!), and they're actually musicians. Thank you!

They auditioned with an original song called sunset Boulevard which I would purchase right now if I could. They're simply fantastic. I hope they win the whole damn thing, and I hope Simon continues to allow them to dress themselves and make song choices that fit them. They don't need to be groomed. They already are who they are. No pop stars int he making; they already are.

Here's some eye and ear candy. You're welcome!








1 comment:

  1. You wrote a post about them! Geez, I didn't realize Keaton was so young! Someone should write a fic inspired by them... *wink, wink*

    ReplyDelete