Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries was rec'd on Forever Young Adult, which I love. Apparently, they've been talking about it a lot on a segment I usually skip, but I took a looksee this week, and OMG! I can't stop looking. 61 episodes in two days. I have an illness. But not too big of an illness.

So what is it? Have you read Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice or watched the movies? Then you know who Lizzie Bennet is. And even if you haven't it doesn't matter. This is still funny as hell.

The Lizzie Bennet Diaries is a contemporary retelling of Pride and Prejudice via 3-7ish minute webisodes. It's brilliant, concise, hysterical, and the characters are wicked awesome. And hot. Boys! I have such a problem, it's not even funny. But you know what? I will keep calm, subscribe, and watch Lizzie's diaries. Woot. Give it a try. You won't regret it.

And in order to entice you . . . meet George Wickham. Yum!


Wickham: You're kind of crazy, and I like it.
Gulp!







No comments:

Post a Comment