Thursday, June 7, 2012

It's Official: I'm a Pervert

I'm writing something new -- a witfit, and I'm using prereaders so I don't look like a moron. Well, not too much of a moron. I'm trying to get a bit ahead before posting. Blah, blah, blah. So I was editing last night while watching So You Think You Can Dance when I came across this . . .



Um . . . I have heard of Magic Mike, but I had no idea what it was about or who was in it. Now, I couldn't forget even if I tried. As I was watching, I said aloud, "Yes, please." So, yeah, it's official: I'm a pervert. And I like it!

I abandoned my edits and looked this up! And me likey too. He's adorbs!

 

I posted these both on Twitter because Mom taught me to share when I was young. @MariahajilE sent me this in response, and OMG! So funny.

 

Happy strip club movie, guys! See ya there June 29th! And I should definitely have something up and running on ffn before then. Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see this movie! I have been excited for it since I first heard it was being made (I have a thing for Alex Pettyfer) so I will be heading to the theater at some point to see this after it is released. Pervs unite! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this post! i can't wait to see this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! You're welcome, Kassiah.
    And, Sara, we're like besties now.

    The stupid thig is I have loads of reviews I want to write, but they didn't feel pressing. This did. And by pressing, I mean . . .

    ReplyDelete