Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Take What You Want Tidbits Chapter 2


526-copys_largeExcerpt . . .

"Why do these girls like him so much?"

"You mean besides . . ."

"Yes, besides the cuteness."

"He's fun, I guess."

"I guess," I say, picking at my nails.

"He keeps things interesting."

"That's for sure. I never know if he's gonna stink or not when he shows up to class. But, oh my word, did I tell you? He finally cut his fingernails."

"Oh, that's great. I know how much that grossed you out. And speaking of gross fingernails . . ." Alice pulls my fingers away from my mouth where I had been chewing on them.

"Shoot, I know. I'm trying. It's a terrible habit."

"It's no so bad. There are worse habits." She purses her lips and shakes her head before we start walking to our next class together.

"Tell me about it. Like, did you know Edward doesn't eat breakfast? Then, get this . . . he buys those cookies from home-ec – the ones they sell for the cheerleaders – and he eats them in French. Like, for his morning nourishment. I've never met anyone so dumb."

"Ooh, those cookies are so good. When I pass that hall I long for them. How can you stand it watching him eat that cookie in front of you all melty chocolate on his lips and then the finger licking?"

"It's rough," I say, remembering the last time he did just that. Edward with his thumb in his mouth looking at me was all kinds of arousing.

Yummy!
Tumblr_lcyu53elqi1qa48wxo1_250_large

One of Edward's cookies . . .
Tumblr_lmpt7bocyr1qdg82xo1_500_large

What Edward thinks of his cookies. What Bella thinks of Edward . . .
Il_570xn.284585061_large
321123_187748104638953_100002112943943_426272_417308106_n_large_178699921_large




Memorable Reviews . . .

*Just take note of the penname and you'll know why I love this review!

TeamJacobYeah
1/9/12 . chapter 2
OK, you are really making me giggle. Bella, Bella, Bella. Don't you know that the more you fight it, the more you will want it/him? I have to say, flirty Edward is kinda cute.

reds-red
1/7/12 . chapter 2
Oh Edward...you are such a slut. Lol. A gorgeous, stinky slut.

aidanmomma
1/7/12 . chapter 2
I got to the end of the story and remembered the prompt was 'desk', but I couldn't remember a desk being mentioned at all in the story. All I could remember was the chocolate on Edwards thumb.

Luvtwismut
1/7/12 . chapter 2
That boy is one hot mess and so is she, I love it!

romee79
1/7/12 . chapter 2
I like it.OMG no brooding Edward,finally!

LibraryLady08
1/6/12 . chapter 2
My hubs was a smelly boy too. I remember hating it when he came to our lunch table in jr high. :)
-MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment