Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Take What You Want Tidbits Chapter 1


Books-desk-grainy-school-favim.com-118465_large Excerpt . . .

"Oh, no. Can't I get a break?" I say to Alice as we enter our French class. It's the second semester, and we're almost done. Out of here. Until we come back for senior year, that is.

She peers around me, laughing as Edward Cullen is waving us over. The Edward Cullen. The one who simultaneously annoys and annoys the hell out of me. For two different reasons. The second of which I can't quite put my finger on.

For some odd reason, he and Emmett, Alice's brother, started hanging out over the break. Then Jasper, Alice's boyfriend joined in too. Being Alice's best friend, I ended up seeing a lot of Edward over the holidays, much to my dismay.

The guy is loud, crass, lacks good hygiene, and is an all-around loser. He doesn't do any extra-curriculars. He doesn't get good grades as far as I can tell. In fact, I can't think of anything about him that I really like. Except . . . except for his insanely good looks and ability to make the insides of my stomach scramble by flirting with me. Which, I do not like, for the record.

"Go sit by him." Alice prods me in the back like I'm cattle. Nice.

"You go sit by him."

"I already have a boyfriend."

"I don't even want a . . . hey, that's—Alice . . ."

Alice sits next to Jasper, and he leans over, desk in tow for a kiss.

"Hey, sweet cheeks," Edward says, patting the seat across from him.

Oh, no. Not with the nicknames again. He's ridiculous; has a name for everyone. I seem to be a lucky one, though, because they just keep coming.

His grin is wide; hair wild, and I want to hit him because I don't want him. I don't. Not at all. Not even a little bit.
RPatz as DirtyFlirtWard . . .


Tumblr_ltoiukpmq71r4rrvno1_500_large

All-star-beautiful-converse-desk-red-all-star-favim.com-186711_large
Tumblr_lxekm9w2xt1r41oivo1_500_large

This is just hilarious!
Tumblr_lqi66x4ujn1qdavgxo1_400_large

Tumblr_lh531dq0lz1qfp5m0o1_500_large
Altjum3caaaeelt_large


Memorable Reviews . . .


roxiegirl
1/6/12 . chapter 1
Hey! *waves*. Loved it! A smelly Edward though?

Swino
1/6/12 . chapter 1
This sounds very entertaining as Edward with his lack of person hygiene and "really good looking" looks which are taking a lot of Bella's time trying not to think about. Plus he writes dirty love notes in French - what more can she ask for! Can't wait to read more about these two and what other French activities they get up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment