Friday, November 25, 2011

Masen Gets More Gifts Than Me

From Rebadams7 . . .2011-10-28 . chapter 11
What a ride,
what a rush
dangerous red shirts
hearts and
half pipes
always the tip
to the great
unknown
except there is a very good reason to land now
Reb

From Ss77 . . .
Chapter 9:
Opening my heart
My words spill
Ridiculous attempts
At apologies
Mom, hair, you, happy
Bella

Chapter 10:
I want to be
Worthy of her
Be the man
She needs
I will prove that
To her
To her father
To myself
Because we love

From Detroitangel . . .
2011-11-04 . chapter 12
You are the future I cannot stay to have.

Never did I think

I would embrace each day

So many rotten ones

Survival used to be awarding.

Now I anticipate

Each moment

Each blush

Each touch

That drives my body to want

To need

Another day with you.

Reward me with sustenance

From your kitchen

From your mind

From your skin, lips, fingertips.

I live each moment and cherish my rewards;

I die each moment knowing

I cannot give much back.

I give you all that I am

Crawl inside

Leave it all in your heart.

2011-11-15 . chapter 14
I've been a shield for so long;

Repelling fists and strong arms.

You throw your heart at me

I'd drop every piece of protection

To grab

To embrace

To keep your love safe.

I can't let you go

Wanting all of you;

My hand in your hair

My mouth on your breast

Every piece of me

Protected inside of you.

From SusanQ who insists that she is Bella and Masen is her boyfriend . . .
SusanQ
2011-11-21 . chapter 15
Have I mentioned I have the sweetest boyfriend ever? And, I'm going to California with him. I am.

There are Vans (maybe even Cons) everywhere . . .


Looks like Masen and Bella aren't the only ones writing on their Vans . . .



Songs that Remind me of Masen Days . . .


Masen Days Banner made by Aidian_Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment