Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Masen Days Outtake 5: The Day Masen Kisses Bella

Masen Days Outtake 5: The Day Masen Kisses Bella

Excerpt . . .

"Can you believe how long we've been doing this?"

"Doing what?" He lowers his head again, laying it on my belly and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"This: dating, being a couple, putting up with each other, whatever."

"Not really."

"It seems like it took forever to even get your attention. You know I pierced this for you, right?"

"Yes, and you tell me every time you want something. And, you know, I'm not going to feel guilty about it forever."

"That's what you think, and I don't want anything."

"Then shut up and let me do my thing."

"You're such a guy."

"That's why you love me," he says, and scoots up, lying on top of me and snuggling into my neck.

"That, and you do what I say. Speaking of which, did you talk to Masen yet?"

He shoots his head up and gives me a severe look. "How many times do I have to tell you? The dude doesn't talk. He doesn't talk. Doesn't. Talk. Get it?" he asks, enunciating each word and smacking his palm against the sheets.

"He hasn't said anything about Bella at all?"

He shakes his head like I'm such a fool.

"Dammit! She's just as tight-lipped as he is. I think they really are quite a match. Don't you?"

"You don't even know they're a couple. But you know who's a great match . . ." He leans down and kisses me, but I don't respond – not at all. My lips are bored, and I'm just not into this. Plus, I masturbated before he came over. I should stop doing that, but I just got ahead of myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment