Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Masen Days Extras: Chapter 11


Excerpt . . .

This week is possibly the best week of school I’ve had since moving to Arizona. Masen and I keep our little secret by sneaking kisses between classes in empty hallways and under the bleachers. It’s all very teenage romance, and I’m loving every minute of it. Except for our moments in English.

English – while once my favorite class because Masen is in it – has now become a den of sexual thoughts, and Masen isn’t helping. Since showing me his notebook, he’s kept it an open book, so to speak. I’m able to read any poem at any time. Some are sad, some sweet, but most of all they’re sensual. He’s made it very clear that he’s not shy, in fact, he’s quite forward. I am too, so our flirting has gotten progressively more brazen, showcasing that fact that we both want one thing: each other. I don’t mind it one bit, but it’s very distracting.

He sits beside me, notebook under hand as usual, only now he keeps glancing at me with hooded eyes and a casual lick of his lips while he writes. If he keeps this up, I’ll be tempted to just throw him on our shared table and mount him – in front of everyone. I don’t care anymore who knows and who doesn’t.

I sit with my arms folded across my chest contemplating how I can get Masen to do something inappropriate in class. Of course I never would, but it’s fun to think about. And apparently I’m not the only one who thinks so . . .

Masen slides his notebook over to me, his finger pointing to a certain passage. I lean over, reading his words, “Red, ripe, waiting, my hands on her, smoothing down her shirt, finding skin, quenching my thirst.”

I pull my pencil from my hair and write a note to the side. “You’re a pervert. I like it!” I add a smiley face because I’m dumb. I slide it back over to him, and his eyes go wide. He covers his mouth with his hand, coughing to cover up a laugh.

He shakes his head and mouths, “Not that one,” then points to another note.

I scoot closer to him and lean forward to read. “Where’s my pen? Haven’t seen it for a while . . .”

I laugh through my nose and write back, “It’s in my underwear drawer.”

When I move out of the way, Masen reads it, then thumps his head down on the desk. I laugh and pat his back. Me too, buddy, me too.


Chapter Playlist . . .




Chapter Picteases . . . 

 


Masen's Notebook Entry . . .


 

8 comments:

  1. Love everything about the tease. Including all these kissing pictures.

    I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!
    (I know I need professional help!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my 1st time (i mean...here on your blog)
    so it's the 1st time i read one of Masen Days Extras and...I LOVED IT. That was hot. And romantic. And kind of perfect *yadayada* lol
    I like this story a lot, i can't help myself :)
    I'm excited for the next update! See ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for them to go public. That last chapter was rough, but it ended well.
    I truly love this story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misti, Oh, boy. Keep your day job. No more singing. Glad you like the teasers though. :)

    Kaprii, Did you stop here? You have to read all the notebook entries. Click the link on top that reads Masen Days Extras. Every chapter has a notebook entry. They're quite popular with MD readers.

    Icca, Thank you. If you liked the last chapter, I think you'll like this chapter. I gave them a moment to breathe and be kids. If it's too heavy, they won't make it in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, boy... What I was saying in my review? Sweet? not to steamy? Okeeey. Me like this flirty, forward Masen! And pictease makes me very impatient ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's still sweet. Steamy sweet? He's a boy. What can I say? Added more picteases . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Masen in love is a wonderful thing. Poor boy has it bad. Really bad.
    Nothing better.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet! But steamy so much more...
    He's a boy - I know! He said that proudly at the beginning ;)
    Can you have a crush on fictional character? And much younger than you? Can you hate his horrible parents? Food for thought...

    ps. 'I'm free. I'm in love' *happy tears*

    ReplyDelete