Friday, October 28, 2011

Even More Gifts For Masen

 All of these are from @aidan_momma whose been Masen spamming me. I love it! Don't stop! These are a few of my favorites. You may see them again in my picteases...

All of these ones scream golf course to me. Love!
 
  
 

Masen Days was mentioned on The Wayward Pushers on  October 19 and October 22. Just a small blip but sweet nonetheless.

Masen Days was also rec'd here by @smut_wh0res.

I love these poetic reviews from detroitangel! They are so great! 




2011-10-17 . chapter 10 


Pink

Soft

Featherlight touches

Umber

Depth

Adoring glances

Feel her breath on my wrist

On my neck

On my tongue

Give her words

Give her trust

Whatever she'll take from me

Now

detroitangel 2011-10-25 . chapter 11





Nourishing

She feeds my body

My soul

Dirty thoughts

Pens in dirty places

Licks, shared, of frozen treats

Tight, red t-shirt

My Devil

My Angel

Hands and lips and tongue

She can eat me whole.

Masen Days was a part of Twific Trivia on Tuesday 10/18 with this Twifictogram. How cute is this?
42vp.jpg

From @sabriel017

From @AltheaJams. Hee hee!

Posted by @denverpopcorn. This song will stick in your head. I'm not kidding. Got my Vans on but they look like sneakers...

Banner made by Jordan aka @hotsauce_twiguy. Don't you love it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment