Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My So-Called Life

In honor of AltheaJams who may just be my soulmate and who seems to have excellent taste like me!

Did you ever watch My So-Called Life? I did. I was 15 and Angela Chase was 15 and I related to her in so many ways - sans the hot, super silent boyfriend Jordan Catalano. He was amazing! The show was amazing. Full of angst and drama and kissing. Lots and lots of kissing. One of the few shows thast knew how to showcase kissing. Mmmm. The boiler room . . .

Mmmm. Those eyes...

Mmmm. That attention...

Mmmm. That singing and guitar playing

Well, my husband knows I love the show. How could he not as I own the orgiginal series on VHS? I know. He saw this silliness and sent it to me. Do some kegeles before you read it girls. It is that funny. Read it. You will not regret it.

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2010/11/11/from-whiter-shades-of-pale-63-my-so-called-life/

No comments:

Post a Comment