Saturday, November 6, 2010

Get Me to You

Get Me to You
http://m.fanfiction.net/s/5252934/1/
Winner of Winter 2010 Indie! Pet names and Pop Tarts. Sunday mornings with Etta and Ella. Cibola. Candymouth. You finally realize the truth. What if it's too late? M for drinking, drug use, sex and effing language. ExBxJxAxEm/POV, AH, OOC.

This is the worst summary ever, but it's sweet once you've read it. I'm not sure why the author chose to write what looks like a bunch of nonsense as the summary. I'll just say the summary did not pull me in. I had to actually start reading it to know if I was actually interested in it or not. And, I was...

I fell into reading this on accident. I thought it was a Bella, Edward, Jacob triangle. It is not. Jasper is the third member of this love triangle. I have never read a Jasper fic before and was a little leery, but oh my stars is this fic good. The author writes with a very interesting style. There's really no dialogue as everything is told from various perspectives and is smoothed over through their thoughts. I can't even explain it. This story covers the natural drama that happens in high school. It's gut wrenching and emotionally raw and the author is so engaging. I think everyone would love this story.

Team Jacob safe. Team Edward safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment