Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Can Feel Our Hearts Beating as One and Will You Still Love me in December?

I Can Feel Our Hearts Beating as One and Will You Still Love me in December? by Kathy-rindhoops
No longer online... but if she ever reposts, read it!

These are two short stories that are post-Breaking Dawn. In I Can Feel Our Hearts Beating as One Bella meets up with Jacob in San Francisco thirteen years after marrying Edward. They hadn't seen each other since and the conversation between the two is very eye opening as is their day together. In Will You Still Love me in December Bella meets up with Jacob again when she returns to Forks for Chrirstmas. There is some really amazing writing here and so much push and pull from the two characters. I warn you if you read these, have tissues nearby. Just heartbreaking for the two. These two companion stories are the best post-Breaking Dawn stroies I have ever read. You will not be disappointed.

Team Edward safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment