Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Never Said I Didn't Review

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qQKnVtI4MIk/UgsBW7fnrMI/AAAAAAAAAWQ/zbt2j1uQVt4/s1600/nsid.gif

@Typokween wrote a review of Never Said I Didn't on her blog. And OMG! I can't stop staring at the animated banner she made. No one's ever made anything like this for me before. I'm stunned by it, and I can't stop reading the review. It makes me want to read my own story. It's amazing. Take a gander. Thank you, @Typokween. I'm in awe.

And I've perused her reviews a bit as well. Looks like a great place to get recs (I know I found some.). Her reviews give that extra bit of information you need to decide whether or not a fic is for you. That is always important to me. I never read a story simply based off a summary. It's just not enough for me, so this helps. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment