Sunday, July 28, 2013

Never Said I Didn't Around the Web

Some people talk about my story on the world wide web. Did you know? Well, now you do. And here's where you can see what people are saying . . .

Never Said I Didn't review on Bookish Temptations by @AllthingsHHH.

Never Said I Didn't on The Fictionators (Fictionator Friday).

Never Said I Didn't made the Sexy Six on The Lemonade Stand 6/25-7/1/2013.

Part of Twific Trivia in July
In "Never Said I didn't" by purelyamuse what are the names of Edward's siblings? Katie and Garrett. 

And some picture gifts . . .
Photo: I saw this and thought of you ♥
From Kennedy Nicole Maddock






Photo: saw this pic on tumblr and made me think of your Bella ♥
From Mina Rivera


This was sent by many twitter peeps, saying it reminded them of Never Said I Didn't. 
A Flamingo Zebra From @msjaxteller. Ha ha!
Photo: WWW.INKEDGIRLSMAG.COM
From Missy Melissa Cullen and @GeekChic12FF
kiss | via Tumblr
From Me to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment