Friday, June 29, 2012

Dream Sweet

I've had some vivid dreams lately. No, I'm not pregnant, but I've been remembering a lot of them. Two, in particular, these past two weeks. One, wherein I was a teenager, making out with Kent Boyd from season 7 of So You Think You Can Dance. And the second, wherein I chatted with Jonah from Dakota Skye. We sat on a very stoner-like couch and chatted. Dakota was nowhere in sight. Lucky me.

What's my point? My point is I like sweet boys.

I was chatting with @_ss77_ today who informed me she was dating Channing Tatum in  adream. Seriously? I could go for that dream. Could be promising, but that rarely happens to me because I dream sweet. And nothing's wrong with that. 

And speaking of sweet boys, my ficthisigf entry won three awards. Woot! Will be posting to my profile soon.

For those of you who don't know Kent Boyd . . . you're welcome.

 

For some reason I can't embed this, but this is my favorite of his performances. It's Collide.

No comments:

Post a Comment