Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Awards Season

Apparently, it's awards season 'round the twific community. In a matter of a few days I was made aware that both Masen Days and Take What You Want are up for some awards. Woohoo! So fun.

Masen Days
Masen, himself, is up for the award of Best Edward on the Eclipse Awards. And holy cow, what an honor that is. I know that my favorite Edwards are very special to me, so thanks to those you who nominated him. You can click on the link if you so choose to vote for him. There are some other amazing authors up for awards as well, including Abstract Way, Rochelle Allison, Sweet Lolapop, etc, so spread your votes around. Voting is open until May 19, but you should vote today!



This manip was made by mysty1234, and I've asked her for her permission to claim it as Masen on my blog because . . . hello! It's Masen. She was thrilled, so yay! A Special thanks to jadapattinson for pointing it out to me.

In honor of this nomination I am attempting to write a Masen Days outtake. I hope to have it ready to post on Monday. I started today and hope to finish soon. I'm fic'ing this pic . . .

Tumblr_ljibddfai81qbkdaqo1_500_large

Take What You Want
Take What you Want is currently up for two awards from two different sites. Dirtyflirtward's Bella is up for Best Bella in the Eclipse Awards. Again, voting ends May 19th. And Take What You Want on the whole is up for the Joke Book Award (For the best humor story which has you crying with laughter.) on  The iSparkle Awards. Click on the link to vote, and do so by May 11th. There are loads of other categories boasting great authors and stories that need your vote as well.

This gif is posted for three reasons: 1. It makes me think of Dirtyflirtward and his Bella. 2. I'm totally addicted to Friday Night Lights right now (Go Riggins! Go Landry! He's my fave!). 3. I'm currently working on a one-shot for Jadapattinson's Fic This Gif contest. It is anonymous, so, no, I cannot tell you which gif I used. Sorry. But I can tell you there are so many fun gifs that have inspired me. There are also many that make me want to wash my hands. Oh dear. View this site with caution. That is all.



And now some ridiculous pics that remind me of the stupidity that is Dirtyflirtward and Bella's relationship. Enjoy!


Iphone-whales-11248-1315445677-9_large
Tumblr_lw6umct0zu1qbpwzeo1_500_large
5731ffab3ce7650beb7d5117ac6df9ff_large


2 comments:

  1. That soo is Masen!! OMG!! and I loved the text messages - that whale one is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I voted for you. Just thought I'd tell you.
    Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete