Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Take What You Want Edward and Bella

Take What You Want's Edward has been called many names. thus far I have seen (and this doesn't include Twitter's opinion) StinkyYumWard, DirtyWard, Flirtward, StinkyWard, SmellyWard, Obnoxiousward, CheekyWard, and DirtyFlirtWard.I personally prefer DirtyFlirtWard because of the double meaning. He's dirty in the literal sense and in the figurative sense, so, yeah, I like it. I even made myself an AVI for it. Woot!


But don't let me name him for you. You call him whatever you want. Just don't call him, call him, or Bella may get jealous.

Ignore me. I'm a dork.

On a very silly note @aidan_momma sent this site, f&*#- yeah pickup lines, to me. It made her think of DirtyFlirtWard, and I tend to agree. Feel free to peruse and laugh.

For those who need their Robsten fix when it comes to Twific, I asked for spam one day on Twitter to get some images of this DirtyFlirtWard and Bella. This is what my peeps and I came up with. Enjoy!

RPatz as DirtyFlirtWard
pic.twitter.com/J83E42EK

pic.twitter.com/9Ro6CfNh


Robsten as DirtyFlirtWard and Bella
pic.twitter.com/aheMD7eJ


DirtyFlirtWard and Bella Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment