Sunday, December 11, 2011

If Masen . . . If Bella . . . Part II

More Twitter spam you're probably happy you missed.

If Masen learned when he was young . . .

If Masen wrote in his notebook by his window . . .

 If Masen waited for Bella . . .

and waited some more . . .

and even more . . .

If Masen redesigned his board . . .

If Masen took Bella to The Wedge . . .

and taught her a trick . . .

and showed her a trick . . .

 and caught some air . . .

and looked like this  . . .

 they might go to the golf course . . .

but eventually Masen would have to leave . . .

If Bella had a mantra . . .

If Bella was melodramatic . . .

and Masen was too . . .

If Masen was sad . . .

a lot . . .

and Bella was too . . .

they might try to cheer each other up at school . . . 


and in her bedroom . . .

 If Bella moved to California she might need one of these to get to class . . .
 

If Masen married Bella 

 and cornered her before the reception . . .

If Masen had a baby . . .
 

If he taught his baby how to skateboard . . .


 and brought him to skate parks . . . 

 If Masen were in an old folks home . . .

If I had more important things to do . . . well, they didn't get done today.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures that you do. They're so sweet!
    I am so sad to see this end, but I can't wait to read the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures too. It makes me love your story even more. I'm glad you didn't get around to those important things. Does that make me selfish?

    ReplyDelete