Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More Gifts for Masen


zdty.jpg

@Modernsafari said, "Saw this and thought of baby Masen." And she bought these (below) for her kid. Tee hee! I'm gonna see if I can find some pink checkered Vans for Babymuse because those are just too cute!

u2qg.jpg

Tumblr_lspntgtw6k1qi23vmo1_500_large
@Sabriel017 said this was Masen. He's got the checkered Vans and he's skating away and everything. Aw.


@modernsafari1 sent this because . . . um, Masen, and um, peanut butter, and um . . . drrrrrooooool!!! Here's how you make it. Let me know if you try it! Yum!

Some reviewers have gotten very creative in their responses to the chapters. They're summoning a Masen vibe . . . I have to share their talents here!

detroitangel
2011-10-11 . chapter 9

Words are always wrong around you

Unspoken expectations that I'll never meet

Trying

Attempting

Needing your acceptance

Blurred lines of my weighted words

Saddened by the loss of your

Looks

Sound

Feel

Soul.

detroitangel
2011-10-03 . chapter 8


Push me together

Pull me apart

Your eyes seem to control the beat of my heart.

Soft touches make me burn

Simple words make me melt

The absence of your presence nearly breaks me apart.


abstract way
2011-10-03 . chapter 8
Review for Masen

Shaky hands as I write

No Vans are in sight

You made me sad

With your fall away

You made me mad

take your wall away

High boy

Fly boy

You better open up

Before she skates away

Reminds me of Masen Days :) @purelyamuse

@Jadapattinson sent this to me. It reminded her of Masen Days. Woot! So swoony!

No comments:

Post a Comment