Wednesday, February 23, 2011

JBNP Winter Award Nominations

I nominated my favorite wolf stories for the Jacob Black N Pack Winter Awards. Did you?

I loved the summer awards and used the final nominees as my summer reading recs. Here are my nominees for this round of JBNP Awards. I hope you find something good to read and meet someone new because of my awesome nominations. Yeah, they're awesome.

Favorite All Human Story

Favorite Short Story or One Shot

Most Original New Story Line

E is for Erotic! Most Erotic Wolf Lovin
Body Chemistry by Aspiritions of Whimsy - link no longer valid.

Highest Hanky Count

Canine Comedy


Wolf Queen of Creativity

Cheerleader Reader Award

Best BETA Award

Our Favorite Banner Beotch
Enjoyyourjacob-no link yet

All-Time Favorite Wolf Story

All-Time Favorite Wolf Author

No comments:

Post a Comment