Thursday, November 11, 2010

Alphabet Weekends

Alphabet Weekends by the-glory-days
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4918784/1/Alphabet_Weekends
Summary: Bored with their dismal love lives, best friends Edward and Bella come up with the idea of exploring the world of sex using the alphabet for the next twenty-six weekends. What happens when things go from two friends having fun to something serious? AH OOC

I avoided this story, I did, for a long time because I thought it would just be smut with no plot. And thankfully, I was wrong. This story has some depth and great characterization. I was immediately drawn in by Edward and Bella's friendship. The author does a great job of weaving together their current lives with their past. You learn quickly just how important these two are to each other, just how much history they have and how long (and inevitable) their "coming together" has been in the making. (That sentence was terrible, just go with it).

I loved the flashbacks as much as their silly alphabet weekends. These two are funny, goofy, realistic, romantic and sentimental. I really enjoyed this story and was so happy that it had some depth. There are also some great outtakes from this story as well - their first kiss and first time were especially adorable.

Team Jacob safe. He is barely mentioned as a bad lay, not enough to cause any concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment