Monday, May 18, 2015

As One Does

As One Does 
"You keep giving me excuses and lashing out at me, but you know what? Not once have you said, 'Edward, this could never work because I don't even like you.' Which means," he leans in conspiratorially, "that you do. Like me." As One Does was a one shot entry in the May to December Contest. Now it's expanded!

So . . . I entered the anonymous May to December Romance Contest hosted by CarrieZM and Nicffwhisperer, and I won some stuff. Hooray! I'm so thankful to everyone who read and voted. And I'm so glad this contest was pimped on Twitter because it's not a topic I would've tried on my own, but it seems to have worked out. So much so, that I expanded it. If you liked the original, here's more, and if you haven't read the original, just start here! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment