Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Take What You Want Tidbits Chapter 13


Tumblr_lq1b8bl0hr1qiqay6o1_250_largeExcerpt . . .

“So are you coming?” Mike asks, smile wide looking expectantly at me in the hall after Entrepreneurship.

“Where are you going?” Edward asks beside me.

“I don’t know,” I answer them both.

“You can bring your homework and just do it in the stands,” Mike pleads. He really wants me there.

“Okay, but you and Angela are coming with me,” I say, poking Edward in his chest.

“Okay, you don’t have to be violent,” Edward says, rubbing his chest and then his nipple specifically.

“I’m always violent; you know this.”

“I do know this; I like this.” His grin’s cheesy.

“Okay, so I’ll see you then.” Mike leans in and hugs me briefly before walking to his next class.

“So . . .” Edward says, rocking on the balls of his feet.

“So . . .”

“You ready for Prom?” Edward asks.

“I am. Mostly.”

“Good, me too.”

“And Angela?” I really hate inquiring after her, but it’s the right thing to do. So I do it, begrudgingly.

“I think so. I should know this, right? I know what color my tie should be, at least.”

“Oh, you’re no going with a cummerbund and bowtie?” I frown and pout my lips. “You’d look so cute.”

“Mmm, maybe I can arrange that, but you have to promise to laugh at me when I show up.”

“Oh, I will.”

We walk side by side to my next class, and Edward stands there awkwardly with his hands tucked in his back pockets. He’s really respecting Angela and keeping his flirting very mundane, much to my chagrin. I miss his touching and innuendo even though I shouldn’t.

“I kinda wish . . .” Edward leans in, and I tilt my head to the side.

 “What?”


Love_large
Lol,real,quotes,quote,h,clean-112b7ba371030ef636e689fc0debf060_h_large
X_large

Tumblr_lank9pv5971qbz8q2o1_400_large


Tumblr_ltteh2elz31r3eh7mo1_500_large
182325484883897449_rtk4rjvt_c_large

Tumblr_ltlyskfe0s1qbr7zlo1_500_large

Tumblr_ljrx1zkebi1qj0fq8o1_500_large







No comments:

Post a Comment