Friday, December 17, 2010

Mr Horrible

Mr Horrible by algonquinrt
http://m.fanfiction.net/s/4953962/1/
Summary: They meet at a gallery, from two different worlds. Watch as they learn... oh, who am I kidding here? They meet. They are opposites. They attract. Rated M for serious potty mouth and scenes of the citrus variety. "The Gigli of FFn" EJ Santry

"The Gigli of FFn" line turned me away from this fic, I'll be honest, but I read a review somewhere on this story and gave it a chance. This story has one of the quirkiest Bellas I've ever read. She's a Star Wars lunchbox toting, combat boot wearing, hilarious Bella. And Edward is handsome as usual but has no social skills. The two weirdos embark on a relationship and fumble through it together. She, making white trash dinners and he, making retarded comments that make her question if they belong together especially with his oodles of money and success in the world (he's a nerdy computer guy, if I remember correctly). Their combined stupidity makes them work. This fic is laugh out loud funny.

I honestly can't remeber if Jake is in this fic which tells me that it's Team Jacob safe since I don't remember a douche-y Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment