Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Freaky Mistletoe - One Shot by Purelyamuse


Freaky Mistletoe Summary: At his own Christmas party, Jacob kisses someone on a dare for cash. The kiss, surprisingly, turns out better than he or his partner could have ever expected. You’d think they’d be happy about that and embrace their chemistry. Instead, they somehow blame their kissing compatibility on the freaky mistletoe. Based on Canon, Ignores Breaking Dawn, Jacob POV, Humor/Romance, T.

Author’s Note: Written by Purelyamuse for the JBNP All I Want For Christmas Is challenge, but submitted too late. I have lovergyul to thank for this idea. She basically begged me to write a Blackwater fic and this one-shot is what I came up with. I hope you like it.

I have another one shot, Snowed In, posted there. Voting is now open. Go vote! There’s some great one shots there!

Posted on:
FFn

No comments:

Post a Comment